Kodak - A Name You Can Trust
Winning awards, year after year, order your Schengen passport and visa photos with complete peace of mind with us
World Wide Service
We produce passport, visa and id photos to any specification, requirement or size - Email us a photo, we post it out!
Safe and Secure
Make payment using Paypal - no account is needed. Paypal is fast, secure and the perfect way to pay for your Schengen Passport and Visa Photos
Simple and Fast
Using our photo guide lines, take a photo, fill out the Online Order Form, attach the photo, make a Paypal Payment, and press the Submit button
Photo Guide Lines
Professional Passport Studio
For those of you that can visit our London studios, for outstanding Schengen visa and passport photos
Online Schengen Visa Photos - £10 $15.50 €11.75
You can order your Schengen visa photos online. Send us a suitable photo and pay through PayPal using the online order form on the left. (No account needed). Don't worry - if the photo you send us is not up to scratch we will email you to request another.
If you are sending us a photo, read our Photo Guidelines
Orders are posted out from our London studios within 24 hours of being received. Postal delivery can take up to one week depending on your location in the world.
If you require a resized digital picture for an online visa or passport application, send us your photo using the online order and payment form and we will resize it for you and send it back by email.
Visit our Passport Photo Studio - £15 per set
If you live in London, you are welcome to pop into our Camden High Street Studios and have your Schengen visa photo taken and printed by an experienced staff member. The process takes around 10 minutes and no appointment is neccessary. If you really want to look your very best for your Schengen visa photos, then consider having a fabulous passport makeover photo shoot.
Schengen Visa Photos - Size, Specifications, Size & Requirements
Schengen Visa Pictures
- One Colour photo is required
- Not be older than 6 months
- Taken against a plain light background
- Photo size 35mm by 45mm
- Passport photos in U.S. format (50mmx50mm) are not accepted
- Face must cover 2/3 of photo and looking straight forward
- Neutral expression
- Mouth must be closed (no obvious grinning or raised eyebrows)
- Eyes must be on the middle line or in upper half of the photograph
- Hair must not cover face
- No reflection or glare on your glasses
- Frames should not cover your eyes
- We strongly recommend that glasses are removed
- The photograph must be in sharp focus and clear
- Have a strong definition between the face and background
- Printed professionally - no inkjet printing
- Eyes open and clearly visible
- Eyes should not be obscured by hair or glasses in any way
- Head covering allowed only for religious beliefs or medical reasons
Schengen Visa Photos for Kids
Photographs of children must show a clear image that is a true likeness of the child. The eyes should be open and if you need to support a baby’s head, it is important, that your hand cannot be seen in the photograph.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you think we can help with your Schengen passport, visa, ID and baby photo requirements.
Schengen Visa Countries
The Schengen Visa has made traveling between its 25 member countries (22 European Union states and 3 non-EU members) much easier and less bureaucratic.
- Czech Republic
Traveling on a Schengen Visa means that the visa holder can travel to any (or all) member countries using one single visa, thus avoiding the hassle and expense of obtaining individual visas for each country.
Photo upload & payment Form
Problems with the form or need to send more photos? See Online Ordering for help
Passport & Visa Services